Increasing transparency for new asset listings on Coinbase | by Coinbase | Apr, 2022
Starting immediately and as part of an effort to increase transparency by providing as much information symmetry as possible, Coinbase will be using this blog post as a pilot to communicate assets under consideration for listing in Q2 2022 (April 1st, 2022 to June 30th, 2022).
April 1 — June 30 2022 Roadmap
The following assets are under consideration for listing on Coinbase in the 2nd quarter of 2022. Transfers and trading are not supported for these or any other assets until a listing is officially announced. Depositing these assets into your Coinbase account before an official announcement may lead to permanent loss of funds.
ERC-20 tokens on the Ethereum network
- Aleph.im (ALEPH) — Contract Address: 0x27702a26126e0b3702af63ee09ac4d1a084ef628
- Arcblock (ABT) — Contract Address: 0xb98d4c97425d9908e66e53a6fdf673acca0be986
- BiFi (BIFI) — Contract Address: 0x2791bfd60d232150bff86b39b7146c0eaaa2ba81
- Big Data Protocol (BDP) — Contract Address: 0xf3dcbc6D72a4E1892f7917b7C43b74131Df8480e
- Binance USD (BUSD) — Contract Address: 0x4Fabb145d64652a948d72533023f6E7A623C7C53
- BitDAO (BIT) — Contract Address: 0x1A4b46696b2bB4794Eb3D4c26f1c55F9170fa4C5
- Botto (BOTTO) — Contract Address: 0x9dfad1b7102d46b1b197b90095b5c4e9f5845bba
- Chrono.tech (TIME) — Contract Address: 0x485d17A6f1B8780392d53D64751824253011A260
- Coin98 (C98) — Contract Address: 0xae12c5930881c53715b369cec7606b70d8eb229f
- DappRadar (RADAR) — Contract Address: 0x44709a920fccf795fbc57baa433cc3dd53c44dbe
- DEXTools (DEXT) — Contract Address: 0xfb7b4564402e5500db5bb6d63ae671302777c75a
- DFX Finance (DFX) — Contract Address: 0x888888435fde8e7d4c54cab67f206e4199454c60
- Dope Wars Paper (PAPER) — Contract Address: 0x7ae1d57b58fa6411f32948314badd83583ee0e8c
- Drep [new] (DREP) — Contract Address: 0x3Ab6Ed69Ef663bd986Ee59205CCaD8A20F98b4c2
- Elastos (ELA) — Contract Address: 0xe6fd75ff38adca4b97fbcd938c86b98772431867
- Gemini USD (GUSD) — Contract Address: 0x056Fd409E1d7A124BD7017459dFEa2F387b6d5Cd
- Honey (HNY) — Contract Address: 0xc3589f56b6869824804a5ea29f2c9886af1b0fce
- Hopr Token (HOPR) — Contract Address: 0xf5581dfefd8fb0e4aec526be659cfab1f8c781da
- Index Cooperative (INDEX) — Contract Address: 0x0954906da0Bf32d5479e25f46056d22f08464cab
- Indexed Finance (NDX) — Contract Address: 0x86772b1409b61c639eaac9ba0acfbb6e238e5f83
- Jupiter (JUP) — Contract Address: 0x4b1e80cac91e2216eeb63e29b957eb91ae9c2be8
- Kromatika (KROM) — Contract Address: 0x3af33bef05c2dcb3c7288b77fe1c8d2aeba4d789
- LockTrip (LOC) — Contract Address: 0x5e3346444010135322268a4630d2ed5f8d09446c
- MATH (MATH) — Contract Address: 0x08d967bb0134f2d07f7cfb6e246680c53927dd30
- Monavale (MONA) — Contract Address: 0x275f5Ad03be0Fa221B4C6649B8AeE09a42D9412A
- Morpheus Labs (MITX) — Contract Address: 0x4a527d8fc13c5203ab24ba0944f4cb14658d1db6
- mStable Governance Token: Meta (MTA) — Contract Address: 0xa3bed4e1c75d00fa6f4e5e6922db7261b5e9acd2
- Muse (MUSE) — Contract Address: 0xb6ca7399b4f9ca56fc27cbff44f4d2e4eef1fc81
- Nest Protocol (NEST) — Contract Address: 0x04abeda201850ac0124161f037efd70c74ddc74c
- Opacity (OPCT) — Contract Address: 0xdb05ea0877a2622883941b939f0bb11d1ac7c400
- OpenDAO (SOS) — Contract Address: 0x3b484b82567a09e2588a13d54d032153f0c0aee0
- PARSIQ (PRQ) — Contract Address: 0x362bc847A3a9637d3af6624EeC853618a43ed7D2
- PolkaFoundry (PKF) — Contract Address: 0x8b39b70e39aa811b69365398e0aace9bee238aeb
- Polychain Monsters (PMON)— Contract Address: 0x1796ae0b0fa4862485106a0de9b654eFE301D0b2
- RAC (RAC) — Contract Address: 0xc22b30e4cce6b78aaaadae91e44e73593929a3e9
- SelfKey (KEY) — Contract Address: 0x4cc19356f2d37338b9802aa8e8fc58b0373296e7
- StackOS (STACK) — Contract Address: 0x56a86d648c435dc707c8405b78e2ae8eb4e60ba4
- StaFi (FIS) — Contract Address: 0xef3a930e1ffffacd2fc13434ac81bd278b0ecc8d
- Strike (STRK) — Contract Address: 0x74232704659ef37c08995e386a2e26cc27a8d7b1
- Student Coin (STC) — Contract Address: 0x15b543e986b8c34074dfc9901136d9355a537e7e
- SwftCoin (SWFTC) — Contract Address: 0x0bb217E40F8a5Cb79Adf04E1aAb60E5abd0dfC1e
- Sylo (SYLO) — Contract Address: 0xf293d23bf2cdc05411ca0eddd588eb1977e8dcd4
- TE-Food (TONE) — Contract Address: 0x2Ab6Bb8408ca3199B8Fa6C92d5b455F820Af03c4
- UnMarshal (MARSH) — Contract Address: 0x5a666c7d92E5fA7Edcb6390E4efD6d0CDd69cF37
- Wrapped Ampleforth (WAMPL) — Contract Address: 0xedb171c18ce90b633db442f2a6f72874093b49ef
SPL tokens on the Solana network
- Apricot Finance (APT) — Contract Address: APTtJyaRX5yGTsJU522N4VYWg3vCvSb65eam5GrPT5Rt
- Bitspawn (SPWN) — Contract Address: 5U9QqCPhqXAJcEv9uyzFJd5zhN93vuPk1aNNkXnUfPnt
- Green Satoshi Token (GST) — Contract Address: AFbX8oGjGpmVFywbVouvhQSRmiW2aR1mohfahi4Y2AdB
- Media Network (MEDIA) — Contract Address: ETAtLmCmsoiEEKfNrHKJ2kYy3MoABhU6NQvpSfij5tDs
- Realy (REAL) — Contract Address: AD27ov5fVU2XzwsbvnFvb1JpCBaCB5dRXrczV9CqSVGb
*This is not an exhaustive list of all assets under consideration. Any asset not referenced in the list does not preclude any such asset from potential listing.
As a reminder, Coinbase recently introduced an Experimental label that may be applied to newly listed assets. Some of the assets mentioned above may be listed with this Experimental label.
Disclaimer & Risks: There will be times when an asset is delayed or removed from consideration for listing for any number of factors. While we will try to make every reasonable effort to minimize this risk of occurrence, it should be understood that all information in this blog is in no way intended to be relied upon as a promise or guarantee of listing. Coinbase reserves the right to discontinue this blog post.
Changes to our roadmap will be updated and communicated here regularly.
- 4/12 Change name from Polkamon (PMON) to Polychain Monsters (PMON)
Why are you considering listing these assets?
As mentioned during our launch of Asset Hub, our goal is to list every asset possible that meets our standards for legal, compliance and technical security. These standards do not take into account the market cap or popularity of a project. This means there are assets that we have concluded do not meet our standards and thus will not be listed on Coinbase at this time.
If we haven’t yet listed a popular asset, it is likely due to various reasons including:
- We have concluded that the asset does not meet our minimum listing standards across legal, compliance and technical security
- We do not have enough information about the asset
- Technical integration work is required
Our review process is outlined in greater detail here.
How do you choose which “types” of assets to support?
We are working to add support for additional networks and ecosystems as we aim to provide the greatest inventory of assets to our users.
Today we support 3 “types” of assets for trading on Coinbase:
- Native assets on their own network (recent examples include MINA and STX)
- ERC-20 tokens on the Ethereum network (recent examples include APE and GALA)
- SPL tokens on the Solana network (recent examples include ORCA and FIDA)
Resources on listing criteria
NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE
The content is for informational purposes only, is general in nature and should not be relied upon or construed as legal, tax, investment, financial, a promise, guarantee, or other advice. Nothing contained herein constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Coinbase or its affiliates to buy or sell any cryptocurrency or other instruments in any jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the laws of such jurisdiction. Additionally, Coinbase Ventures may be an investor in the crypto projects mentioned here, and additionally, Coinbase may hold such tokens on its balance sheet for operational purposes. A list of Coinbase Ventures investments is available at https://ventures.coinbase.com/. Finally, Coinbase has a conflict of interest policy that prevents board members or Coinbase employees from being involved in a listing decision where they have a financial interest.